COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
What personal data do we collect?
(a) Personal information means as any information relating to a person which is identifiable, directly or indirectly, excluding the information of a dead person.
When you register to contact us, purchase products and services, apply for payment, logistic, including express opinion through social media or participate in market surveys or contests conducted by the Company or on its behalf, we may collect your personal information including but not limited to the following:
- title name and address
- phone numbers
- email address
- contact preferences
- device identifiers, IP address, location information
- credit card, debit card, and other bank or financial information
- profile information where the contact is via social media
- username, password and other identifiers when you register at Ocean’s website
- records of communications with Ocean
- responses to market surveys and contests conducted by Ocean or on its behalf
(b) Sensitive personal information means any personal data revealing racial, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal record, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, sexual orientation, the Company shall not collect sensitive personal information without consent from the data subject, except in certain prescribed circumstances as required by law.
Purpose for processing Personal Data
Personal Data shall be processed under the purpose of business operation which are;
- to be used for selling the products of the Company through online and offline;
- to be used for identity verification, notification, changes of terms and conditions as well as delivering products;
- to be used for lucky draw, contest, or sales promotion activities;
- to be used for marketing activities, advertisement, public relations, satisfaction survey, Q&A, giving product knowledge, experience, and service;
- to be used for submission of newsletter;
- to be used for improvement in website and customer services;
- to be used for hiring contractor, purchasing raw material, outsourcing services;
- to be used for selection of candidate, employment, safety and health of employees;
- to be used for receiving complaint matters.
Source of personal data where they are not collected from you
We may have received your personal data from other such as sharing content or experience of using the Company product and service.
If you are a potential candidate for employment with the Company, we may have received your personal data from third parties such as recruiters or external websites. We will use personal data we receive to contact you and propose for job opportunity or evaluating candidacy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's storage. The Company will use this information to process statistic information, analyze website traffic, in order to improve service as customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Service providers/Cross-border disclosure
The Company may share Personal Data with outsource service providers such as processing market research, satisfaction survey, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products. These outsource service providers are obligated to protect Personal Data.
The Company may transfer to, and/or disclose Personal Data to an overseas recipient. The Company shall take appropriate measurement to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach Data Privacy Law.
In compliance with the Information Technology Security Guideline, the Company limits accessing of Personal Data and encrypts by using password. The Company will carry out appropriate measures to prevent Personal Data from being used without permission.
Rights of data subject
Data subject may request for the following in accordance with the procedures of the Company;
- request for provide copy of Personal Data or disclose the acquisition of Personal Data;
- request for correction change Personal Data that is not correct, inaccurate, not up-to-date;
- request for delete, destroy, revoke Personal Data.
The Company may deny such rights subject to applicable laws or court order.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn : Corporate Affairs Department
Address : Ocean Glass Public Company Limited
75/88-91 34th Fl., Ocean Tower II, Sukhumvit 19 (Soi Wattana),
North-Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand