Asoke Office, Bangkok
Factory, Bangpoo Industrial Estate
HR Manager – Shared Services
- Lead in all HR Service Delivery, Employment, People Movement, HR Transactions, Employee Benefits & Welfare Services, HRIS & HR database and system & process improvement projects.
- Delivering and continuously improving end-to-end HR processes, policies and systems aligned with both HR and business strategies
- Enabling ongoing execution and delivery of routine, standardized HR solutions
- Process administration and transaction execution
- Tracking, monitoring and aggressively managing service performance of outsourced service partners through Service Level Agreements
- Enabling and ensuring HR services and solutions are delivered with the “right quality” at the “right cost” and on the “right time”
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 8 years of HR Shared Service or HR Management experience in a business with both Manufacturing & Trading
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination & commitment to deliver results.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint. Literacy in using Internet Explorer and other social media applications is a plus.
- No constraint in job mobility. Work scope includes both Factory and Head Office
Vacancies updated as of 07-02-2018
Apply & Submit Resume