Asoke Office, Bangkok
Factory, Bangpoo Industrial Estate
Senior HR officer - Shared Services
- Manage salary administration & benefit payment process, as per issue terms & conditions for payroll including checking time attendance, OT, other eligibility & timely update employee data & status.
- Manage employment relations and staff benefits welfare matters.
- Ensure a timeliness & completeness of relevant government reports such as Social Security, Workmen Compensation and others.
- Manage & keep all employees data up-to-date in HRIS & physical files required with 100% accuracy.
- Provide employee services for a certification of personal and confidential information upon request, such as salary certification letters for the bank or visa application etc.
- Assist HR manager – Shared Services in development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits and HR related projects, report or other duties as required.
- Ensure HR services and solutions are delivered with the “right quality” at the “right cost” and on the “right time”
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in HR Management, Compensation & Benefits and HR Shared Service
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination & commitment to deliver results.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint. Literacy in using Internet Explorer and other social media applications is a plus.
- Able to work at Bangpoo Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn.
Vacancies updated as of 19-06-2017
Apply & Submit Resume