Asoke Office, Bangkok
Factory, Bangpoo Industrial Estate
Demand Planning Officer
- Prepare and maintain relevant report pertaining to demand planning process
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensure that processes and methods followed are based on the best practice ( continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches)
- Lead and coordinate the demand planning process.
- Open production order and monitor closely and ensure that finished can be finished on time.
- Support Marketing and Sales team in specific sales information, and sales management team in providing sales performance data for management review
- Follow closely the actual supply and alert if any risk arose
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, statistic, mathematics, operation management or related fields.
- 2 years of experience in the role, scheduling, forecasting and planning.
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Analytical, problem solving and project management skill.
- Good interpersonal skill, flexible and service mind.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written.
Vacancies updated as of 19-06-2017
Apply & Submit Resume